Saturday 12 September 2015

Me As A Consumer Of The Media

My Relationship With Media
Film

What - My laptop
When - At night
Where - In my bedroom
Why - I use my laptop for films because its easy and portable
Who - Robert Downy Jr
How - I view it on my TV

Television

What - I use my TV watch television
When - After school
Where - In the living room
Why - Because it a lot of entertainment
Who - Reality TV and entertainment
How - I use through my iPad

Radio

What - Car
When - When i drive with mum
Where - Outside of home
Why - It plays top charts music
Who - BBC Radio 1
How - Car speakers

Internet

What - My laptop, iPad and iPhone
When - Everyday
Where - Home and School and Restaurant
Why - Extremely wide source of information and entertainment
Who - You-tubers
How - I view it on my iPad

Music

What - My iPhone
When - Everyday
Where - Home and outside
Why - It is a listening source of entertainment
Who - Hip Hop, House, Rn B
How - I use my headphones




No comments:

Post a Comment